Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Thursday everyone!

Welcome to our my class and teacher blog. Well, this has been a huge year for us. My husband was accepted to UNC Chapel Hill to complete his doctorate in rhetoric and communications and so the rush began to pack up our lives in Kentucky and move south to North Carolina! After a hectic but exciting couple of months, we moved to Chapel Hill into a new housing complex called Briar Chapel. It is a wonderful community. Within days, we had made close connections and friendships to our neighbors.

What about my teaching? I was blessed to receive an offer at my dream job at Woods Charter School. I made a few tours of the local elementaries when we were house hunting and I knew from the moment I stepped in that Woods was where I wanted to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment